March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (96)


This week's topic is ten books on my Spring TBR.  The weather's starting to get warmer, the sun's setting later - Spring is definitely on its way and I'm glad.  Now, I kicked butt on my February TBR, so hopefully I can do just as well with this one!



1. Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here - Anna Breslaw
2. Dreamers Often Lie - Jacqueline West
3. The Inside of Out - Jenn Marie Thorne
4. Underwater - Marisa Reichardt
5. The Haters - Jesse Andrews
6. The New Guy (and Other Senior Year Distractions) - Amy Spalding
7. Unhooked - Lisa Maxwell
8. Tell the Wind and Fire - Sarah Rees Brennan
9. Please Ignore Vera Dietz - A.S. King
10. The Rose & The Dagger - Renée Ahdieh

I'm kicking off my Spring with Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here.  What are you guys looking forward to reading this Spring?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you read Please Ignore Vera Dietz!!!! I LOVE A.S. King... her books are so unique and especially that one is an emotional rollercoaster. I read The Haters and it was a cool road trip book. Definitely NOT as good as Me and Earl, but still that same immature, silly humor. And I'll definitely be reading The New Guy and Scarlett Epstein. They both sound fun and Spring-ish.

    ReplyDelete