February 16, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (94)


This week's topic is ten songs that I wish were books.  This is so right up my alley.  I love combining music and books (as seen here), so I had a lot of fun with this one.  (Also, this list almost ended up as ten Fall Out Boy songs that I wanted to see as books, so hit me up if you want to hear that list too.  Ugh, FOB is so good.)



Victorious - Panic! at the Disco
An all night epic party book, probably after a big game, where a ton of stuff happens and you spend the whole time trying to unravel the threads to find out how they connect

UGH! - The 1975
Have we re-circled back around to rich kid stories yet?  This one makes me think of somebody whose family went from being well off to not so well off and back again and what they learn about themselves in the process.

First Things First - Neon Trees
An epic road trip

Calling the World- Rooney
From the POV of the creepy stalker ex

Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars - Bon Jovi
Crazy small town love

T-Shirt Weather - Circa Waves
A summertime story with a cover that evokes sunshine

Problem - Natalia Kills
I need more bad bitches in my life

GINASFS - Fall Out Boy
The aftermath of a huge break-up

Giants - Matt Nathanson
Taking a big leap

Thank U - Alanis Morissette
Coming back together after a tragedy


What songs would you turn into books?


3 comments:

  1. YES TO PANIC! AT THE DISCO. I love them so much! I included LA Devotee on my list, but I think any of their songs could work.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks for this week! I'm sure all of these would make great books. Maybe books should just come with theme songs, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could totally see an all FOB list - or PaTD list! :)

    Check out my TTT and my current giveaway.

    ReplyDelete