January 2, 2016

New year, new blogging habits???


Happy 2016 everybody!  I just wanted to write a little update post because it's been a while.  This year I'm trying to get myself re-inspired to blog consistently.  Usually that would start with updating the look of my blog, but I still really dig the graphics, so I'm going to keep them as is.  I'm looking for some new weekly memes as well as some challenges to make this year's reading exciting.

I've decided I'm going to once again participate in the Debut Author Challenge over at That Artsy Reader Girl.  The last time I did this one it helped me find some awesome new authors that have gone on my auto-buy list, so I'm really looking forward to trying it again.

That Artsy Reader Girl

A big change that I'm making this year is that I'm not planning on going to any of the trade shows.  They moved BEA to Chicago and while I would love to make the trip, I have a lot of weddings that I'm attending right around that date and can't justify taking another couple of days off.  I had thoughts about going to ALA Midwinter, but I just couldn't get myself together for it.  This means that it's going to be a lot more work for me to find new titles coming out.  If you're excited about something that you think I would be excited about too, shout it out!  I'm always looking for new books to love.

Anyway, I hope the first two days of this year have treated you well and you're just as pumped as I am to dive into another great year of reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment