October 21, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (72)


This week's topic is


This was a tough list for me.  I apparently have either started a bunch of series this past year or have totally sped right through them (I’m looking at you Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices.)  Here’s a list of series that I haven’t started yet and am still looking forward to reading.


The Ascendance Trilogy - Jennifer A. Neilsen
The Raven Cycle - Maggie Stiefvater
The Cahill Witch Chronicles - Jessica Spotswood
The Something Strange and Deadly series - Susan Dennard
The Lynburn Legacy series - Sarah Rees Brennan
The Young Elites series - Marie Lu
The Lunar Chronicles - Melissa Meyer
The Lumatere Chronicles - Melina Marchetta
The Agency series - Y. S. Lee
The Mediator series - Meg Cabot


Have you read any of these and loved them?  Are there any series that I've missed on this list?  Drop me a note in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Great picks! Quite a few of these are series I am dying to read - Raven Boys, False King, Something Strange and Deadly. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE to read the Lunar Chronicles! So good!!!! I have the Young Elites on mine, too!

    Check out my TTT

    ReplyDelete