May 13, 2013

EW reveals cover for Never Fade

Entertainment Weekly revealed the cover for the second book in the Darkest Minds trilogy this morning.  Take a look


Now, I loved The Darkest Minds, and I especially loved its cover.  It was so shiny and pretty.  Honestly, it was probably my favorite cover of last year.


(Okay, you don't really get the shininess part here, but whatever.)  I think the NF cover does the series justice, though I do hope that it will have the same shimmery shine to it as TDM does.  This series is going to look so gorgeous on my bookshelf.  What do you guys think of the cover?

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to read this book. I loved The Darkest Minds. I like the cover, they are both very industrial. The books are so gritty and violent, the covers do a good job of portraying that.

    ReplyDelete