April 15, 2013

In My Mailbox (34)

Hosted by The Story Siren

This week I went to an awesome signing at the Ridgefield Park library and got a nice little pile of new signed books.



And the top two I've had forever, but I did get Kieran Scott to sign them which was amazing.


Here's a bonus picture of the panel in action:


So, from left to right, that's Stephanie Kate Strohm, Jen Calonita, Bob Krech, Kieran Scott, Jennifer E. Smith, and Kody Keplinger.

Hopefully I'll post more when I'm able to steal them from my friend.

3 comments:

  1. Great mailbox! I got The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight too!

    Here's my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love author readings/signings too! can you put a caption at the bottom of your pic stating who's who. i'm feeling the hype for the statistical book ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem, I added the names in. And Stat is a great book, definitely check it out!

      Delete