March 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (41)



This week's topic is
Top Ten Books at the TOP of my Spring 2013 TBR List

I am always terrible at reading the books I put on this list, crossing my fingers that this time I'm better!  (Pictures are links to goodreads.)

Entice - Jessica Shirvington

Attachments - Rainbow Rowell

Vortex - Julie Cross

This is What Happy Looks Like - Jennifer E. Smith

I Hunt Killers - Barry Lyga

Everbound - Brodi Ashton

Such a Rush - Jennifer Echols

Requiem - Lauren Oliver

Hysteria - Megan Miranda

A Midsummer's Nightmare - Kody Keplinger

I can't wait to see what you all are planning on reading this spring!

3 comments:

  1. I have Attachments and Requiem on my TBR too, although I didn't add them to my TTT. Pandemonium is on there though - I only just finished Delirium but I own them all. Can't wait to get going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pandemonium was great, I'm definitely planning on rereading the whole series before I get to Requiem. Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete