February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (38)


This week's topic is
Top Ten Favorite Romances

Now, I'm kind of short on time this week so for the majority of this list I'm going to point you over here.  It's my top ten fictional couples list, and it still holds true.  It's pretty much everyone that I would have put on this list.  Going back and looking over that list, I see that I like my romances to be full of turmoil.  I want nothing to come easy for the couples that I love together.  It tends to make the payoff even sweeter...or it just makes me a crazy person.  Whatever.

I do want to add one couple to that list and that is Tiger Lily & Peter Pan from Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson.  They fit right into that 'nothing comes easy' category.  Their buildup was just so beautiful and their story is heartbreaking.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, turmoil makes the romances that much more exciting!

    ReplyDelete