October 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (22)

Hosted by The Story Siren

Borrowed:

This week I borrowed my sister's lending Kindle so I could get in a Halloween-y mood and read Anna Dressed in Blood!  (Also, how much do I love that she has a lending Kindle?  So much.)  Big thanks to my sister!

Also, I hope all my fellow East Coasters are fairing well with Sandy.  Work's already been cancelled for me, so I'm already hunkered down with the second Pirates of the Caribbean and my first cup of coffee of the day.  Stay safe everyone!   

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Anna Dressed in Blood was pretty good, I wanted more scaring though. So far only lots of rain and some winds where I am in VA, hopefully nothing too major happens.
    New follower via GFC :)
    My IMM:http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2012/10/in-my-mailbox-epic-haul-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Anna Dressed in Blood. Hope you enjoy! (: Check out my IMM and giveaway!

    ReplyDelete