April 23, 2012

I'm back!

I'm skipping In My Mailbox this week because I have nothing new.  I've been too busy running around Disney for the past week to buy any books!  I had a blast and already cannot wait to go back after the new Fantasyland opens.  As promised, I have some pictures to share with you guys.



Driving in!


The Tree of Life
Animal Kingdom


Tower of Terror!
Hollywood Studios (which will always be MGM to me)
 

Spaceship Earth
EPCOT



Cinderella's Castle
Magic Kingdom
 
 On a semi-related note, it's the first annual National Princess Week, hosted by Disney, Target, and Queen Clarisse herself Julie Andrews.  Target is going to have a bunch of Disney Princess stuff on sale, Julie Andrews' new kids book The Very Fairy Princess: Here Comes the Flower Girl! is out now, and they've just re-released the 10th anniversary Princess Diaries/Princess Diaries 2 combo pack on dvd and blu-ray.

I know just the mention of princesses makes me want to grab The Princess Diaries and sit in my bed until I've re-read them all so this is a great week to revisit your favorite princess stories or maybe check out some new ones.  Here's a few to take a look at.

The Princess Diaries - Meg Cabot
Entwined - Heather Dixon
Princesses of Myth series - Esther Friesner
The Frog Princess - E.D. Baker
Princess Academy - Shannon Hale
Princess for Hire - Lindsey Leavitt

We should be back to our regularly scheduled programming this week.  Now, off to catch up on what I missed while I was gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment