March 13, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (9)



This weeks topic:
Top Ten Genre Books
and I'm going to pick Mystery books!  These are in no particular order.


1. Wherever Nina Lies - Lynn Weingarten
A great mystery with a road trip.  What more could you want?

2. I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You - Ally Carter
Set at a school for girl spies.  Pure awesomeness.

3. The Face on the Milk Carton - Caroline B. Cooney 
One of the best books ever, but Reeve wasn't as dreamy in the movie as he should've been.

4. The Lying Game - Sara Shepard
I still like the show better, but the books are good too.

5. The Girl Is Murder - Kathryn Miller Haines
Veronica Mars set in the 40s.

6. I Know What You Did Last Summer - Lois Duncan
This is probably so cheesy now.  I should definitely go back and re-read it.

7. One For the Money - Janet Evanovich
I love this series so much!

8. The Westing Game - Ellen Raskin
Favorite kids book of all time.

9. Size 12 is Not Fat - Meg Cabot
  A former pop star dabbling in detective work.  Meg Cabot, you're my idol.

10. The Body of Christopher Creed - Carol Plum-Ucci
A great look at those left behind when a bullied kid in town disappears.





No comments:

Post a Comment